Saturday 5 May 2012

Welcome!

Hello everyone!

So this is a first attempt at making a blog to document my cooking adventures. Over the last two years, I've changed up my eating and follow a lower-carb, sugar free, and largely grain free diet. But, that doesn't mean I don't love to indulge once in a while!

My love for cooking started with my Nonna many years ago. I enjoyed her homemade Italian cooking and my aunt very wisely took the time to learn these recipes by heart, and teach them to me. Though my diet no longer contains the same pasta and bread staples, I still make these foods to feel close to her and to my family.

Thank you very much for stopping by! I hope you find something helpful on this site. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to email me at cookingbycorrespondence@gmail.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment